• Currently sidelined with a lower body injury (Placed on injured reserve Feb. 26)
• Scored his first career game-winning goal in his 100th NHL game vs. NYI (2/9); the goal was his third of the season, tying his career high.
• Logged a season-high 22:54 TOI vs. WPG (2/19)
• The Sabres were 10-3-2 (.733) when Sulzer played, the best record of any Buffalo player with more than three games played
• Set career-best marks in goals, assists and points in the 15 games he played with the Sabres alone
• Recorded eight points (3+5) over 11 game-span (3/12-4/3)
• Registered a career-high three points (2+1) and first career multi-goal game vs. TOR (4/3)
• Scored his second career goal and his first goal with the Sabres vs. COL (3/14)
• Notched his first point with the Sabres (assist) and logged a season-high 23:58 TOI (second-highest of career - 28:18) vs. MTL (3/12)
• Skated 12:57 TOI in his Sabres debut @ VAN (3/3)
* Is back practicing with the team after missing five weeks with a separated shoulder sustained in the first period of a Jan. 28 game at Vancouver, his second career NHL contest.
* Recalled from Milwaukee (AHL) for the second time this season on Jan. 26.
* Made his NHL debut (during a two-day recall) on Jan. 15 at Montreal, playing on a defensive pairing with Kevin Klein. Logged 11:49, and became the first German-born player to ever suit up for the Predators.
* At the time of his recall, ranked third among AHL defensemen in points (31) and tied for third in goals (8).
* Ranked second on the Admirals in in power-play points (15) and assists (23).
* Matched his 61-game goal total from 2007-08 in just 32 games this season.
* During the month of December 2008, he posted a point in 12 of 14 games, totaling 18 points (6g-12a) in that span, and helping Milwaukee to 12 wins, its most during a month in franchise history.