2015-16 Season Highlights
* Finished the NHL season tied for fourth among defensemen in goals (20), ninth in points (51), and ninth in time-on-ice per game (25:22).
* Won the Hardest Shot Competition with a 108.1 mph blast at the 2016 NHL All-Star Game (his fifth-straight All-Star Game appearance).
* Led all NHL defensemen with 14 power-play goals, and was tied for fourth overall amongst all NHL players.
* Entering his eighth-career Stanley Cup Playoffs appearance.
* Furthest playoff experience: Western Conference Semifinal (twice; most recently in 2012 vs. Detroit/Phoenix).
* Ranks third in franchise playoff points with 22 (11g-11a), behind David Legwand (13g-15a-28pts) and Martin Erat (8g-15a).
* Has been in the Top-10 for Norris Trophy voting (Top NHL Defenseman) for seven consecutive seasons.
* Titles won: 2014 Olympics, 2010 Olympics, 2007 WC, 2005 WJC, 2003 & 2005 WHL Titles, 2004 Memorial Cup.