CONTRACT STATUS: Signed through 2013-14 season
- Finished 6th in coring on Oilers (3rd among defencemen) & was 4th in assists (2008-09)
- 1st on Oilers in plus minus (+12) (2008-09)
- Registered 5th multiple point game (2A) Apr. 10 vs. CGY (2008-09)
- Had a career-high four game scoring streak (1G, 2A) Jan. 20-30 (2008-09)
-Scored four points (1G, 3A) Dec. 31 @ CGY to establish single-game career highs for both assists and points (2008-09)
- Played 100th career Oilers game vs. Phoenix (Dec. 22) (2008-09)
Traded to NY Islanders by Los Angeles with Jeff Tambellini for Mark Parrish and Brent Sopel, March 8, 2006. Signed as a free agent by Yaroslavl (Russia), July 10, 2006. Traded to Edmonton by NY Islanders for Marc-Andre Bergeron and Edmonton's 3rd round choice (later traded back to Edmonton, later traded to Anaheim, later traded back to NY Islanders - NY Islanders selected Kirill Petrov) in 2008 Entry Draft, February 18, 2007. Traded to Nashville by Edmonton for Nashville's 2nd round choice (Curtis Hamilton) in 2010 Entry Draft, March 1, 2010. Signed as a free agent by St. Petersburg (KHL), July 28, 2010. Signed as a free agent by Khanty-Mansiisk (KHL), October 30, 2013. Signed as a free agent by Edmonton, July 19, 2013. Signed as a free agent by Vitaz Podolsk (KHL), May 14, 2014.