2013-14: Traded to PHX, Mar. 4…Posted 1-23-24 in 53 games with WSH…Ranked 4th among all Capitals in assists at the time of his trade…Earned his 500th career NHL point with an assist at CBJ, Jan. 17... Registered 0-3-3 vs. CBJ, Oct. 19.
2012-13: Recorded 1-2-3 in 9 games with WSH…Traded to WSH on Apr. 3…Collected 4-17-21 in 36 games with NSH.
NOTES: Has collected 8-5-13 in 50 career playoff games…Represented the Czech Republic at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia…Also played in the 2010 and 2006 Winter Olympics.
* Posted his third consecutive 50-point campaign.
* Ranked third on the club in assists (33), and fourth in both points (50) and goals (tied, 17).
* Moved into second on the franchise's all-time points (303) and goals lists (102) in 2008-09.
* Missed the final six games of the regular season - and 11 games overall - with a fractured left leg sustained March 28 at Detroit.
* Posted 15 points (3g-12a) in his final 14 games of the season after being held pointless in his previous nine outings.
* Posted a career high for assists in a game, and tied his career high in points in a contest, with four helpers, including one on the OT winner, on March 28 vs. Los Angeles.
* His first assist on March 28 was his 300th career point and his third assist was his 200th career assist. The third helper also moved him past Kimmo Timonen into second on the club's all-time scoring list.
* Became the second player to score 100 goals in a Predator uniform on March 5 vs. Columbus.
* Feb. 26 vs. Phoenix, he put a career-high nine shots on goal, with five of those coming in the first period, both were 2008-09 team highs. It was also tied for the fourth-highest shot output in franchise history.
* Posted three assists in the third period on Feb. 24 vs. Chicago to break a nine-game point drought. It was the first time a Predator posted three helpers in a period since Peter Forsberg did so on March 3, 2007, and was only the second time this season a Nashville player recorded three points in a frame Erat did it on Nov. 6 at Calgary (1g-2a).
* Scored a goal and posted an assist on Jan. 28 at Vancouver. The goal moved him past Scott Walker for second on the franchise's all-time goals list (97).
* Scored on Dec. 28 at Edmonton, to move past Greg Johnson and Scott Hartnell into third on the franchise's all-time goals list (94).
OT Points: 1g-1a-2pts, Shootouts: 7-19, 36.8%, Penalty Shots: 1 - Feb. 28, 2007 at San Jose (Nabokov): no goal.