Posted 18 points (9g-9a) in his final 25 games of the season to finish second on the team in points.
Led the team in goals for the second time in his career (2006-07, tie).
Scored his 200th career goal on April 23 vs. Calgary, becoming the first player in franchise history to attain the mark.
Seven of his 12 goals this season came in the third period.
Ranked sixth in goals and seventh in points among Michigan-born NHLers. Also eighth in assists.
Nashville’s all-time leader in points, assists, games played, game-winning goals and overtime points (9g-7a-16pts).
Was Nashville's first-ever draft selection and the club's first first-round pick to play in the NHL.
Titles won: 2005 Swiss NLB Championship
* Posted the second 20-goal campaign of his nine-season career. Finished third on the club in goals (20).
* Moved into first on the club's all-time games played (622) and assists (228) lists in 2008-09.
* Led all Predator forwards in average ice time with a career high (19:26).
* Led Nashville in shorthanded goals (3) and points (4), both career highs.
* Only one of his 20 tallies came on the power play, with three coming while shorthanded and 16 while at even-strength.
* 15 of his 20 goals came at home, second-highest on the club.
* Scored 14 of his goals in 37 games after the turn of the calendar after posting 14 tallies the entire 2008 calendar year (6 in 36 games during the first-half of 2008-09 season; 1 in six 2008 playoff games; 7 in 28 games during the second-half of the 2007-08 season).
* Missed the final nine games of the regular season with a facial fracture.
* Notched 11 points (6g-5a) in his final 13 games of the season.
* Reached the 20-goal mark for the second time in his career on March 14 at Phoenix with an empty netter.
* Logged the two highest ice times of his career in a two-game span March 10-12. He played a career-high 26:27 vs. Washington, and 26:23 vs. N.Y. Rangers. Has logged at least 23:00 of ice time in five consecutive games and has skated over 20:00 of ice time in 17 of his last 18 games.
* Tied a career high with a five-game point streak (5g-2a) Feb. 24-March 5.
* Posted a career-high four-game goal streak (5g) from Feb. 24-March 3. Streak tied for the longest by a Predator this season.
* Scored both of Nashville's goals - and notched his first career shootout goal, the game-decider, for his second consecutive multi-point effort Feb. 14 vs. Boston.
* Posted his second multi-assist game of the season on Feb. 12 vs. St. Louis to pass Kimmo Timonen for first on the franchise's all-time assists list (223).
* Notched an assist on Feb. 6 vs. Anaheim, his 600th career NHL game.
* Passed Kimmo Timonen for most games played in Predators history (574) on Dec. 4 vs. Colorado. Also scored his club-record 30th career (all with Nashville) game-winning goal with just 0.3 remaining in the first period Dec. 4 vs. Colorado.
Nashville's franchise leader in nearly every offensive category - goals, assists, game-winning goals, multi-point games, points, overtime points and overtime goals. Also the leader in games played.
OT Points: 5g-5a-10pts, Shootouts: 1-4, 25%, Penalty Shots: 3 - Dec. 23, 2006 vs. L.A. (Cloutier): goal, Nov. 5, 2005 at L.A. (LaBarbera): no goal, Dec. 23, 2000 at NY Rangers (McLean): goal - first successful OT penalty shot in NHL History.