Made his 2011 Playoffs debut in Game Five of the WCQ.
Recorded his fourth career hat trick (and first since 2001) on Jan. 18 vs. Phoenix, part of a two-game stretch in which he scored five goals (2g, Jan. 16 at Chicago).
Ranks fourth all-time in points and sixth in goals with the Predators (93a-174a-267pts).
Played the 800th game of his career on Jan. 23 at Edmonton.
Together with Steve Sullivan, purchases a suite each season for patients at Monroe Carell Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. Those in attendance then meet the players postgame.
* Led the team in points (65) and assists (49). The assist total was a career high and the third-highest total in franchise history.
* Has posted at least 40 assists and 60 points in all three seasons he has been with the club.
* One of five Predators to play in all 82 games in 2008-09. He has missed just two games since joining the club in 2006-07 (244-of-246 played).
* Paced the club in power-play points (22) and assists (19).
* Assisted on 20 of Jason Arnott's franchise-record 33 goals in 2008-09.
* Tied for second on the club in game-winning goals (4).
* Averaged 17:30 in ice time, and put 176 shots on goal, both are the second-highest totals of his 10-season career.
* Ended the season with 25 points (4g-21a) in Nashville's last 25 games. His 21 assists from Feb. 18 on tied for third-highest in the league.
* Scored Nashville's second extra-attacker goal of the season on April 9 at Detroit, the second-to-last game of the season. The goal came with just 1:00 left in regulation to force overtime, and the Predators won in a shootout.
* Had assists in five straight games (9a) from Feb. 21-March 3, tying a career high attained on two other occasions. It also tied for the longest assist streak by a Predator in 2008-09.
* Tied a career high with three-assist performances in back-to-back games on Feb. 28 vs. Detroit and March 3 vs. Edmonton. They were his third and fourth three-point performances of season.
* Had a seven-game point streak (2g-7a) from Oct. 17-Nov. 1, the second-longest by a Predator this season.
* Notched his 400th career point with a goal on Oct. 18 vs. Columbus.
* Played in his 600th career NHL game on Oct. 15 at Dallas.
OT Points: 2g-3a-5pts, Shootouts: 2-10, 20.0%, Penalty Shots: 2 - April 15, 2006 at Montreal (Aebischer): no goal, Feb. 19, 2007 vs. Phoenix (Joseph): goal.