* Nashville's nominee for the 2009 Bill Masterton Trophy awarded to the NHL player who "best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship and dedication to hockey."
* Returned to the Predators lineup on Jan. 10, 2009 after missing 142 straight regular-season games and 11 more playoff contests due to a back injury sustained Feb. 22, 2007 vs. Montreal. It was a span of 687 days.
* Amassed 27 points (11g-16a) in his final 25 games of the season after posting no goals and five assists in his first 15 contests of 2008-09.
* The Predators went 22-14-5 with Sullivan in the lineup vs. 18-20-3 without him, and posted a 6-2-1 record when he scored.
* Finished the campaign with points (3g-9a) in seven of the last nine games. This included a five-game assists streak from March 26-April 3 (6a), which tied a career high.
* Posted four points (2g-2a) on Nashville's last six game-winning goals of the season.
* Notched his 600th career NHL point with an assist on March 28 vs. Los Angeles, then scored the overtime game winner later that night.
* Played in his 750th career game on March 12 vs. N.Y. Rangers.
* Posted back-to-back three-point games on Feb. 28 vs Detroit (3a) and March 3 vs. Edmonton (2g-1a). Notched four three-point outings in his final 20 games of the season.
* Scored for the first time since returning from injury on Feb. 18 in Detroit. Scored again in the second period, completing his first multi-goal game since Jan. 27, 2007.
* Played 26: 17 on Feb. 12 vs. St. Louis, his highest total as a Predator.
* Posted his first point/assist since returning from injury on Jan. 13 at Toronto.
OT Points: 5g-5a-10pts., Shootouts: 6-17, 35.3%, Penalty Shots: 7 - see list in media guide.