Has points in back-to-back contests with GWA Apr. 25 vs. Pit. & 1g-1a-2pts (GW/PPG) Apr. 23 vs. Mtl. for 1st multiple-point game in 2nd stint with squad; DND Apr. 21 at NYR & Apr. 20 vs. Fla...Notched points in back-to-back games with assist Apr. 10 vs. Bos. & 1st goal (PPG) in return to club's lineup Apr. 7 at Buf...Became 24th player to be re-acquired & see action with club Apr. 6 vs. Tor. (last previous appearance, Feb. 20, '97/16yrs. & 45 days)...Had 5g-7a-12pts & 20 PIM in 33 games with Phx. this season after signing as a free agent July 4, 2012…Had career totals of 288g-454a-742pts & 583 PIM in 1,002 career appearances over 15 seasons with NJ, Tor., Chi., Nsh., Pit. & Phx. at time of trade…Recorded a career-high 34g/75pts with the Hawks in ‘00-01…Played in 49 games with the Devils during the ‘95-96/’96-97 seasons…Appeared in his 1,000th career NHL game Mar. 28 at Nsh…Recipient of the ‘09 Masterton Trophy.
* Nashville's nominee for the 2009 Bill Masterton Trophy awarded to the NHL player who "best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship and dedication to hockey."
* Returned to the Predators lineup on Jan. 10, 2009 after missing 142 straight regular-season games and 11 more playoff contests due to a back injury sustained Feb. 22, 2007 vs. Montreal. It was a span of 687 days.
* Amassed 27 points (11g-16a) in his final 25 games of the season after posting no goals and five assists in his first 15 contests of 2008-09.
* The Predators went 22-14-5 with Sullivan in the lineup vs. 18-20-3 without him, and posted a 6-2-1 record when he scored.
* Finished the campaign with points (3g-9a) in seven of the last nine games. This included a five-game assists streak from March 26-April 3 (6a), which tied a career high.
* Posted four points (2g-2a) on Nashville's last six game-winning goals of the season.
* Notched his 600th career NHL point with an assist on March 28 vs. Los Angeles, then scored the overtime game winner later that night.
* Played in his 750th career game on March 12 vs. N.Y. Rangers.
* Posted back-to-back three-point games on Feb. 28 vs Detroit (3a) and March 3 vs. Edmonton (2g-1a). Notched four three-point outings in his final 20 games of the season.
* Scored for the first time since returning from injury on Feb. 18 in Detroit. Scored again in the second period, completing his first multi-goal game since Jan. 27, 2007.
* Played 26: 17 on Feb. 12 vs. St. Louis, his highest total as a Predator.
* Posted his first point/assist since returning from injury on Jan. 13 at Toronto.
OT Points: 5g-5a-10pts., Shootouts: 6-17, 35.3%, Penalty Shots: 7 - see list in media guide.