* FInished third in the NHL in face-off percentage (59.9%) among those taking at least 600 draws. The mark was a career high.
* Ranked third on the club in power-play goals (6).
* His 34 penalty minutes in 2008-09 was his lowest total since 1997-98 (16) with Ottawa - a stretch of 10 seasons.
* Missed 12 games from Feb. 24-March 19 due to injury, but recorded five points (2g-3a) in his first seven games upon returning to the lineup from March 24-April 4.
* Logged 18:00 or more in seven of the last nine games of 2008-09 (averaged 15:26 on the season).
* After not registering a multi-point outing in his first 50 games of the season, he ended the season with three one-goal, one assist outings in his final 15 games of 2008-09.
* Played 22:58 on Feb. 19 vs. St. Louis, his highest total since playing 23:21 on Nov. 13, 2003 as a member of the Ottawa Senators.
* Notched his 300th career assist on the power play against Detroit on Feb. 18
* Five of his nine goals came in a one-month, 14-game span from Jan. 10-Feb. 10. Two were game winners.
* Had points in three straight games (1g-2a) out of the All-Star Break (Jan. 28-Feb. 1) for the first time since Dec. 23-29, 2007.
OT Points: 1g-5a-6pts, Shootouts: 2-4, 50%, Penalty Shots: 1 - Jan. 13, 1996 at Tampa Bay (Puppa): no goal.