Career as a Blue: 72GP, 17-17-34, 26 PIM
11'-12' at Home: 39GP, 12-6-18
11'-12' on Road: 33GP, 5-11-16
--Played in his 1,200th career game on 12/8 vs. ANA
--Has scored 20 or more goals in 12 seasons
--Won Stanley Cup with New Jersey in 2000
--Among active players, 5th in PPG, 8th in pts, 8th in GWG, 15th in assists
* Scored 33 goals in just 65 games, breaking the franchise record for goals in a season previously shared by Steve Sullivan and Paul Kariya (31 each in 2005-06).
* Thirty-three goals tied a personal best, matching his total from 1993-94, his rookie season with Edmonton.
* With no fewer than 27 goals in each of his three seasons with Nashville, he is the first player in club history to score 20 goals in three consecutive seasons.
* Hit the 20-goal mark for the 10th consecutive season, and for the 12th time in his 15-season career
* Led the team in goals and game-winning goals.
* Ranked second on the club in points (57) and power-play goals (9).
* Ranked second among forwards in average ice time (18:54).
* Of his 33 goals, 19 of them (57.6%) came in the second period.
* J.P. Dumont assisted on 20 of his 33 markers (60.6%).
* Scored 17 times in 36 home games, 16 times in 29 road games.
* Posted 33 points (18g-15) in his final 29 games (missing 14 due to injury).
* Scored 18 goals in just 25 games after the All-Star break.
* Returned from an 11-game absence to post eight points (6g-2a) in the final four games of the season.
* Tied both a club season high, a career high, with three four-game goal scoring streaks - April 4-10 (6g), Feb. 24-March 3 (6g) and Feb. 3-8 (4g).
* Had a season-high six-game point streak (5g-2a), the third highest streak by a Predator this season, from Feb. 3-12.
* Converted his first career shootout goal, which held up as the shootout-deciding marker, in a come-from-behind victory at Detroit in the second-to-last game of the season on April 9.
* Posted his eighth career hat trick, and second as a Predator, in an 8-0 victory on Feb. 28 vs. Detroit.
* Scored with just three seconds remaining in regulation Feb. 12 vs. St. Louis to force overtime. It was Nashville's first extra-attacker goal to force OT since Dec. 1, 2007. Played 25:37 in the game, his highest total since logging a career-high 44:10 on Nov. 5, 1997 as an Edmonton Oiler.
* On Jan. 28, 2009 at Vancouver, he notched his 800th career NHL point (goal) becoming the 133rd NHLer hit that mark.
* On Dec. 20, 2008 vs. the New York Islanders, he became the 232nd player in League history to suit up for 1,000 games.
OT Points: 6g-7a-13pts, Shootouts: 1-2, 50% Penalty Shots: none.