Bridgestone Arena looks forward to having you attend an event with us, however please take precaution when purchasing tickets. Tickets for events may be purchased at the following points of purchase: in person at the Bridgestone Arena Box Office, at a Ticketmaster outlet (i.e. Kroger), by calling Ticketmaster at (800)745-3000, or online via Ticketmaster.com.
Bridgestone Arena cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets that are obtained through any third party that is not one of our listed points of purchase.
PLEASE BUYER BEWARE
If you should choose to purchase tickets from a third party, please take note of the following:
- Admission will be refused if tickets are invalid.
- Bridgestone Arena will not replace any third party tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Bridgestone Arena cannot contact you with information in regards to time changes, show cancellations, or other important information so please contact the venue or check our website at www.bridgestonearena.com
- You (the patron) will be responsible in contacting the third party if there happens to be an error with your tickets.
- Bridgestone Arena cannot refund third party tickets.
Tickets are only good for the event and seat in which they are purchased and cannot be transferred. All patrons of the Bridgestone Arena are required to abide by the events policies and procedures. Tickets may be voided due to the discretion of the Bridgestone Arena staff. Please see the Bridgestone Arena FAQ section for more details.