NASHVILLE PREDATORS “2012-2013 ANTHEM EXPERIENCE” PROMOTION
1. Eligibility: Nashville Hockey Club LP, d/b/a the Nashville Predators (“Administrator”) Anthem Experience (the “Promotion”) is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Full-time and part-time employees, officers and representatives of the Administrator as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on February 9, 2012 and ends on date to be determined (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: Contestants will be asked to submit a video or audio file of the Contestant performing the United States of America’s national anthem (the “National Anthem”) on the Nashville Predators homepage at www.nashvillepredators.com along with your name, address and email address. Video files shall be accepted in mpg, mpeg, avi, wmv or mp4 format. Audio files shall be accepted in mp3 or wav format. Zip files are also acceptable. Each contestant may submit only one entry. The Administrator will begin accepting entries from participants at 12:00 am on February 9, 2012 until the Administrator receives the first fifty (50) entries, or until 12:00 pm on a date to be determined, whichever occurs first. All entries must be received by 12:00 pm on the date to be determined and must contain all the information listed above in order to be valid.
On or around the to be determined date, all entries will be judged by a committee to be selected by the Administrator, and the top three (3) entries will be posted on the Predators homepage at www.nashvillepredators.com. Fans shall be encouraged to visit the Predators homepage at www.nashvillepredators.com to vote to determine the winner of the Promotion. The voting period shall be closed at 12:00 pm on a date to be determined.
All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
4. Determination of a Winner: On or around a date to be determined, all votes will be counted by a committee to be selected by the Administrator. The counting of the votes will take place at the offices of the Administrator at 501 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203. The committee will identify the winner (“Winner”), and the Winner’s name as well as the winning video or audio file will be posted on the Predators website at www.nashvillepredators.com. The Winner will also be notified by phone after the voting has been concluded by a member of the Administrator’s staff.
Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and all winnings are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Administrator may require the Winner to sign and return to the Administrator an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by the Administrator. If any potential Winner cannot be contacted, or verified, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (when applicable) within the required time period, potential Winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential Winner of the Promotion is disqualified for any reason, the Administrator will award the applicable prize to the entrant whose National Anthem entry was judged to be the second place winner. Notwithstanding the fact that the Winner has been deemed the Winner of the Promotion, the Winner must also perform the National Anthem at an in-person audition before a panel of judges to be selected by the Administrator and on a date to be determined mutually between Administrator and Winner. In the event that it is determined by the Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion that the Winner’s live, in-person audition does not meet the standards required by the Administrator to perform at a live, National Hockey League game then the Winner will not be allowed to perform.
Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries received.
5. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Subject to qualification via a live audition before a panel of judges selected by the Administrator, Winner will be allowed to sing the National Anthem live before a Nashville Predators game on a date to be determined by the Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion. Should the Winner fail to qualify to perform the National Anthem, the Winner shall be allowed to participate in designated pre-game activities leading up to the performance of the National Anthem by another artist on a date to be determined mutually between both parties. The specific game operations activities which the Winner shall be allowed to participate in shall be determined by the Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion. The Winner’s audio or video submission will also be posted on www.nashvillepredators.com for an amount of time to be determined by the Administrator.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion
constitutes Winner's consent to Administrator's use of Winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
7. Assignment of Copyright: Entrant acknowledges that by entering this Promotion, they relinquish copyright ownership of the audio or video they submit to the Administrator. Entrant agrees that they assign and transfer to the Administrator their entire right, title and interest in and to said copyright and any registrations and copyright applications relating thereto and any renewals and extensions thereof, and in and to all works based upon, derived from, or incorporating the works covered by such copyrights, and in and to all income, royalties, damages, claims and payments now or hereafter due or payable with respect thereto, and in and to all causes of action, either in law or in equity for past, present, or future infringement based on said copyrights, and in and to all rights corresponding to the foregoing throughout the world.
8. General Conditions: The Administrator reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by the Administrator in its sole discretion. The Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The prize is non-transferrable; it must be utilized by the Winner selected by the Administrator.
The Administrator is not responsible for any failure to access nashvillepredators.com or the Anthem Experience Promotion section due to technical difficulties with nashvillepredators.com's host provider, an electrical failure, acts of God, or any other Internet-related malfunction. The Administrator is not responsible for any system malfunction on the part of the Administrator’s Internet service provider, host provider, hardware or software or for any system malfunction on the part of the entrant (including but not limited to, any system malfunction with the entrant’s Internet service provider or computer (hardware or software)). The Administrator is not responsible for any technical malfunction as it relates to any virus or worm contracted by the entrant as a result of entering the contest. It is assumed that the entrant will have adequate virus protection. The Administrator is not responsible if any potential winner notification is not received by telephone or for any reason due to inaccurate contact information provided at the time of entry or if the e-mail it sends to a potential winner is misdirected or bounces back or is intercepted by SPAM or other e-mail filters.
Winners and/or any person using the prizes agree that the prize will not be sold nor in any other manner be used in direct promotion of any business.
Administrator will not provide any money for any expenses incurred as a result of participating in the Promotion or claiming or using the prize, including but not limited to transportation and other incidental expenses incurred while claiming or using the prize.
All entries become the property of the Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries may be used for marketing purposes by Administrator.
The Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release: By receipt of a prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Administrator and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the
Promotion or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any
incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by
any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions,
interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3)
unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the
Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to
persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part,
from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion for any reason, the Administrator, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance. No more than the stated prize will be awarded.
11. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a court located in the city of Nashville and State of Tennessee having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Tennessee; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Sponsor, and Administrator in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.