The Predators Fundraising Program is a great way for your group to enjoy a Monday - Thursday Predators game together and raise money at the same time (excludes Opening Night and games against Detroit Red Wings & Chicago Blackhawks).
For every ticket sold, a portion of the money goes back to your non-profit group:
- The Predators give your group a discounted rate on the ticket (i.e. $20 for an upper level ticket) and your group can charge up to the face value of the ticket and keep the difference!
- If your group sells over 200 tickets for a single game, then the price the Predators charge drops even lower (from $25 to $20) so that the group receives even more money back.
Fundraising made SIMPLE:
- People can mail or fax their order forms to the Predators office. A Predators staff member will keep track of all of the monies raised.
- People can also purchase through a pre-established online link which is created and managed by the Predators staff.
- No money has to be collected by you or your group. All you have to do is distribute the information and the Predators will take care of the rest!
|Ticket Location||Amount paid to
Preds (under 200)
|Amount paid to
|Upper Level||$25||$20||$30||Up to $35||$5/ticket||$10/ticket|
|Lower Level||$55||$50||$60||Up to $72||$5/ticket||$10/ticket|
For more information about fundraising opportunities with the Predators, please call 615-770-2162.