Looking for a cool way for your child to spend the summer?
*The registration link will take you to a new page, create an account to register*
Whether your child has played in his/her first season or multiple seasons, every player will benefit from the Nashville Predators Hockey Schools.
The Annual Nashville Predators Hockey School series is a great summer opportunity for boys and girls to learn more about the game of hockey, log quality ice time, and receive instruction from qualified and professional staff alongside the Preds Youth Hockey Development team, players, prospects, alumni and/or coaches.
Week long camps are geared towards the male and female recreational and travel youth hockey players goaltenders. Participants are grouped by ability to enhance their learning environment.
We strongly recommend beginners have some skating ability. All participants must provide their own equipment.
Camps sell out quickly each summer, so make sure to sign up early!
- Participants will receive an Official Nashville Predators hockey school jersey, dri-fit shirt, personalized luggage tag, commemorative group photo, participation certificate and more!
- Designed for the recreational or travel youth hockey players and goaltenders
- Low player-to-instructor ratio
- Development through progressive teaching methods
- Innovative conditioning techniques
- Encourage a consistent positive attitude
- Challenge each participant physically and mentally while having fun
- Daily lunch (Ages 8-14 school only)
- Camp for ages 8-14 will include 15 total hours of ice instruction (up to 4 hours daily)
- Camp for ages 5-8 will include more than six total hours of ice instruction (75 minutes daily)
- 3-on-3 tournament on Friday (Ages 8-14 school only)
- Little Preds camp finale scrimmage
- Camp wrap-up ceremony
- Daily Preds giveaways and autographed memorabilia drawing
2016 Hockey School Instructors and Special Guests:
Check back often as the section will be updated leading up to the camp
Zach Jackson - Lead Instructor at Ford Ice Center location
Hockey Coordinator at Ford Ice Center
Fore more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 770-2152