Predators make time for the community
Whether it is speaking to a local civic group, classroom lectures, fundraising events, charity functions, visiting patients at local hospitals, or reading to kids at a school, all such visits are some of the most important road trips the Predators make.
The Predators also welcome the opportunity to present a program on hockey for your organization. Since the inception of the franchise, many members of the front office staff have spoken to civic clubs, chambers of commerce, youth groups, schools, career days and various other groups.
Player & Coach Community Appearances and Speaking Engagements
Predators players and coaches often make appearances in the community which are open to the public, such as an autograph sessions at a local store or as a guest on a radio show. In addition to the public appearances, players participate in visits to schools, youth groups, golf tournaments clinics, and hospitals.
If you or your organization is interested in having one of the Nashville Predators appear at a particular function, please mail a formal request to the Community Relations department at the address listed below, and write "Player Appearance Request" on the envelope.
- Request must be made at least six (6) weeks prior to event
- Request must be received on organization’s letterhead via mail
- Event must be in the Middle Tennessee area
- Request must include the event name, purpose of the event, who the event benefits (personal or charitable) and description of the organization
- Date, time and anticipated length of appearance (Note: No appearances are made on game days and most appearances are 1-hour maximum. If you are requesting a player please look at our calendar to make sure the team is home.)
- Role of player, coach or executive
- Anticipated number of audience members and age range
- Contact name, address, phone number and email address.
Due to demanding schedules during the season, a limited number of requests will be granted, with schools and youth-oriented non-profit organizations receiving priority. Please note that players and coaches do not make appearances on game days. Beginning March 1st of each season, public player appearances come to a halt due to the team's commitment and concentration towards the impending playoff run. In addition, appearance requests for the off-season (April - September) are extremely difficult to fulfill.
All requests must be submitted via mail at least six (6) weeks prior to the event. Phone, fax and email requests will not be accepted.
Requests should be mailed to:
Player Appearance Request
Nashville, TN 37203
Speakers BureauWhen they are not busy broadcasting Nashville Predators games, the Predators television and radio broadcasters are on the road as part of the Speaker's Bureau. The broadcasters and Nashville Predators executive staff visit a variety of professional associations, civic groups, corporate events, colleges, and universities to deliver a high energy presentation on "Your Team."
The speaker will deliver a presentation to run 20-40 minutes, depending on your individual needs. The show content encompasses information on your favorite Predators players, history of the franchise, current promotions, community initiatives, and ticket information.
The Predators Speakers Bureau includes:
- Terry Crisp, TV Host
- Willy Daunic, Radio Play by Play Announcer
- Stu Grimson, TV Analyst
- Gerry Helper, Senior Vice President, Communications and Development
- Chris Junghans, Vice President, Premium Seat Sales
- Brent Peterson, Radio Analyst
- Pete Weber, TV Play by Play Announcer
Youth Hockey RequestsAll requests for programming, availability and participation in Street Pride, Pepsi Hot Shots, Nashville Predators Hockey School, and hockey clinics should be addressed to the Nashville Predators Youth Hockey Department. Email or contact Andee Boiman at 615-770-2372.
For more information, visit our Donation Policies page for information.