2005 Grant Recipients
On April 1, 2005, the following 23 charitable organizations were awarded over $74,000 in grant money from the Nashville Predators Foundation. These recipients were selected from all charities submitting a grant application in February.
- Against the Grain Ministries
- Baptist Hospital
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle TN
- Centerstone Community Mental Health Centers, Inc.
- Cumberland Science Center
- Friends of Tennessee School for the Blind, Inc.
- Girl Scouts
- Global Education Center
- Hands On Nashville
- Homework Hotline
- Love Helps, Inc.
- Miriam's Promise
- Nashville Child Advocacy Center
- Nashville Christian School
- Nashville Rescue Mission
- Nurses for Newborns of Tennessee
- Progress Inc.
- Renewal House
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Nashville, TN, Inc.
- Tennessee Baptist Children's Homes, Inc.
- Tennessee Poison Center
- Tennessee Sled Hockey Association
- The National Conference for Community and Justice - Nashville Region