2006 Grant Recipients
The following 58 charitable organizations are the 2006 Grant Recipients for the Predators Foundation. These recipients were selected from all charities submitting a grant application in February.
- A.B.L.E. Youth (Athletes Building Life Experiences)
- Alive Hospice, Inc.
- American Parkinson Association- Middle TN Chapter
- American Roots Music Education
- The Arc of Williamson County
- Baptist Hospital Foundation
- Benton Hall School
- Bethlehem Centers of Nashville
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Blakemore Children's Center (BBC)
- Camp Marymount
- City of Columbia Department of Parks and Recreation
- City of Life Corporation
- Coffee County Children's Advocacy Center
- Community High School/ Creative Recovery Communities
- Cottage Cove Urban Ministries
- Domestic Violence Program, Inc
- Down Syndrome Association of Middle Tennessee (DSAMT)
- Eating Disorders Coalition of Tennessee
- Faith Family Medical Center
- Friends of TN School for the Blind, Inc.
- Heart of Tennessee Chapter- American Red Cross
- Kids on the Block of Middle Tennessee, Inc.
- Mental Health Association of Middle Tennessee
- Mercy Children's Clinic
- Monroe Harding, Inc.
- Nashville Child Advocacy Center
- Nashville Inner City Ministry
- Nashville Zoo
- Nurses for Newborns
- Open Arms
- Our Kids, Inc.
- Parents Reaching Out
- Powerhouse Youth Project
- Preston Taylor Ministries
- Prevent Blindness Tennessee
- Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee
- Primary Care & Hope Clinic
- Project Reflect, Inc.
- Reconstruct, Inc.
- Rejoice Ministries, Inc.
- Renewal House
- Robertson County Historical Society Museum
- Safe Haven Family Shelter
- Senior Citizens, Inc.
- Siloam Family Health Center
- Special Kids
- St. Luke Community House
- Sumner County CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate)
- Sumner County Just Say No Network
- Tennessee Central Railway Museum
- Tennessee Lions Charities, Inc.
- Trinity Community Services, Inc.
- Urban Housing Solutions, Inc
- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center
- The Village Cultural Arts Center, Inc.
- Walnut Grove Elementary School Parent Teacher Association (WGES PTA)
- Youth Encouragement Services
- Youth Life Learning Center