2003-04 Grant Recipients
On March 26, 2004, the following 42 charitable organizations were awarded a total of over $125,000 in grant money from the Nashville Predators Foundation. These recipients were selected from all charities submitting a grant application in February.
Organization names in orange are the Foundation's Feature Charities for the upcoming season. Click on the name for more information about that featured charity.
- Access Services of Middle Tennessee d/b/a Technology Access Center
- Adventure Science Center
- Baptist Hospital Foundation
- Barefoot Republic Camp, Inc.
- BOOK 'EM!
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee
- Center for Youth Issues, Nashville, Inc.
- Children's Advocacy Center for the 31st Judicial District
- Cottage Cove Urban Ministries
- Exchange Club Family Center, Inc.
- First Steps, Inc.
- Girl Scouts of Cumberland Valley
- Grace M. Eaton Childcare and Parent Resource Center
- Hope Institute for Youth Enhancement, Inc.
- Junior League Family Resource Center
- Kids on the Block of Middle Tennessee
- Mercy Children's Clinic
- Metro Parks & Recreation
- Monroe Harding Children's Home
- Morning Star Sanctuary, Inc.
- My Friend's House
- Nashville Public Education Foundation
- Nashville Zoo
- Nurses for Newborns of Tennessee
- Preston Taylor Ministries
- Rejoice Ministries, Inc.
- Renewal House
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Nashville, TN, Inc.
- Special Kids
- St. Luke's Community House
- Survivors Against Violent Environments
- Tennessee Baptist Children's Home
- Tennessee Repertory Theatre, Inc.
- Tennessee Sled Hockey Association
- United Neighborhood Health Services, Inc.
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
- W.O. Smith/Nashville Community Music School
- Wayne Reed Christian Childcare Center
- Youth Emergency Services of Middle Tennessee
- Youth Encouragement Services