2002-03 Grant Recipients
On March 28, 2003, the following 54 charitable organizations were awarded a total of over $150,000 in grant money from the Nashville Predators Foundation. These recipients were selected from all charities submitting a grant application in February.
This year's grants reach organizations in Bedford, Davidson, Williamson, Rutherford, Sumner and Wilson counties in Tennessee.
Organization names in orange are the Foundation's Feature Charities for the upcoming season. Click on the name for more information about that featured charity.
- Adventure Science Center
- Baptist Hospital Foundation
- "Be in the Click"
- Bedford Builds Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
- Boy Scouts, Middle Tennessee
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee
- Child Advocacy Center of Rutherford County and
- Child Care Alliance, Inc.
- Community Impact!
- Cottage Cove Urban Ministries
- Dept. Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Safety, MTSU
- Domestic Violence Program
- Empower Me Day Camp
- Exchange Club Family Center, Inc.
- Family Life Center and Hope Center
- First Steps, Inc
- Gilda's Club
- Girl Scouts of Cumberland Valley
- Hands with Heart
- House of Mercy
- King's Daughters Day Home
- Martha O'Bryan Center
- Mental Health Association of Middle Tennessee
- Mercy Children's Clinic
- Metro Parks & Recreation
- Monroe Harding Children's Home
- Nashville Adolescent Pregnancy and Prevention Council
- Nashville CARES
- Nashville Child Advocacy Center
- Nashville Children's Theatre
- Nashville Shakespeare Festival
- National Conference for Community and Justice
- Nurses for Newborns
- Parents Reaching Out
- Preston Taylor Ministries
- Prevent Blindness Tennessee and BOOK ' EM!
- Rape & Sexual Abuse Center
- Reconciliation, Inc.
- Reconstruct, Inc.
- Renewal House
- Special Kids
- St. Luke's Community House
- Sumner County CASA
- Susan Gray School for children at Vanderbilt University
- Tennessee Baptist Children's Homes, Inc.
- Tennessee Chapter of Children's Advocacy Centers
- Tennessee Children's Home
- Tennessee Sled Hockey Association
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
- Williamson County Child Advocacy Center
- Youth Incorporated
- Youth Villages, Inc.