Back-to-Back Games At Bridgestone Arena Highlighted By Giveaways And Heroes Recognition
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – This Sunday, April 14 and Monday, April 15 the Nashville Predators will play host to the Detroit Red Wings and the Vancouver Canucks, respectively. Both games are highlighted by giveaways and special promotions.
Sunday, April 14 vs. the Detroit Red Wings at 6:30 p.m.
• McDonald’s Family 4 Pack Night
• Gold Predators T-shirt giveaway
• Team poster giveaway, courtesy of Hunt Brothers
• Special offer from Fifth Third Bank
Monday, April 15 vs. the Vancouver Canucks at 7 p.m.
• Ford Hometown Heroes Night: All educators, police officers, firefighters, nurses, EMTs and Military personnel receive a discount with proof of employment at the Bridgestone Arena Box office.
• Military Recognition and Military Jerseys, presented by AvKare: Throughout the night, the team will present several special military jerseys to select members of the Armed Forces attendance at the game. Thanks to the generosity of Nashville Predators Season Ticket Holders who made donations towards military tickets, approximately 1,500 military members and their families will be in attendance. The remaining jerseys will be up for bid at the Nashville Predators Silent Auction Table. Proceeds from the jersey sales benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. After the game, several military families will have a meet and greet with the players.
GOLD EXCHANGE: Stop by the Preds Pro Shop on Sunday and Monday and exchange any pro or college Tennessee sports team or NHL team jersey and receive a 25 percent discount on a brand new Preds Gold Jersey. Plus, receive a free Pro Shop Gift. Hurry because this offer will only last for a limited time. This deal can’t be combined with any other offer or discount.
BROADCAST NOTES: Both games broadcast on Fox Sports Tennessee (1675 HD, 28 SD) and 102.5 FM the Game.
TICKETING: Limited tickets for all remaining home games are still available and may be purchased at the Bridgestone Arena Box Office, by visiting nashvillepredators.com or by calling 615-770-7800.