The Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena Introduce The Exclusive 501 Club
Recently, the Nashville Predators hosted the grand opening of their brand-new 501 Club at Bridgestone Arena. This exclusive space, located on the building’s club level, represents an unparalleled approach in how guests experience Bridgestone Arena events. Complete with all-inclusive food, beverage and parking, this intimate club provides each member with a suite experience in an 80 member exclusive setting making it the perfect place to entertain year round.
“This space fills a specific niche within the building that we previously hadn’t been able to service,” Senior Vice President of Corporate Development Chris Junghans said. “Prior to this club, we could only serve individuals or businesses that could support 16-24 tickets for 100+ events. Now we can serve smaller, boutique businesses and individuals looking for a 365 day premium experience with two, four or six seats to 100+ events. It puts us on the same playing field as regional and national competitors who have similar types of clubs and it’s the first club of this type in our market.”
At the grand opening, guests were invited to experience the brand-new club and were treated to gourmet faire, live music and the chance to rub elbows with Nashville Predators coaches, management and executives. Attendees explored the pristine space and several even selected their very own seats.
“The 501 Club is exactly what we were looking for,” first-time buyer Cynthia Shelden said. “The 501 Club offers a great combination, with premier seating for all arena events, reasonable pricing and VIP amenities. With amenities like great views, wonderful food and free parking, these options offer a VIP experience to those who want the options of a box setup, yet gives you the ability to mingle along other like-minded people. We look forward to using these seats!”
The club went on sale October 1 and is more than 50 percent sold, despite the delay in hockey’s regular season.
“We are very happy with the response thus far and expect the club to sell out quickly, especially once the hockey season starts,” Junghans said. “With each event comes an opportunity for us to showcase The 501 Club, our unrivaled service level and the exceptional amenities.”
501 Club Amenities:
• Private, members only club with your very own seat for all events at Bridgestone Arena
• Only 80 seats/40 Members maximum
• Business to Business events each quarter in the club or at your place of business
• Parking included for every event
• Private entertaining area to serve unlimited, upscale food and beverage for each event (includes premium beer & wine)
• Waiter/Waitress service
• Meet and greets with Predators Players, Coaches and Broadcasters
• Nashville Predators playoff tickets included for all games/rounds
• Invitations to customer appreciation events and networking events with Corporate Partners, Suite Holders and other Premium Ticket owners
• Personalized seats with your name or company name
• Free meeting room/club access on non-event days
• Exclusive tastings in the club from area vendors/restaurants
To become a member of this exciting new club or to find out more information, please call (615) 770-2005.