2012-13 Nashville Predators Individual Tickets On Sale Saturday, August 4 at 10 a.m.
- Skate of the Union events expand with on-sale event highlighted by an open house, open skate, used equipment sale and tax free weekend -
Nashville, Tenn. (July 27, 2012) – Nashville Predators fans can purchase select individual game tickets and premium seating inventory for the 2012-13 regular season starting at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 4 at the Bridgestone Arena box office, through all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster.com, nashvillepredators.com and (615) 770-7800.
Last season, the Predators sold out 25 regular-season contests and averaged 16,690 fans a game and the on-sale event will be the very first opportunity for non-season ticketholders to take part in another exciting season of Nashville Predators hockey.
The Predators will also host an Open House on Aug, 4 that includes the team’s popular used equipment sale (11 a.m. for Season Ticket Holders, 12 p.m. for the general public), an open skate on Bridgestone Arena ice (2-4 p.m., must bring own skates), a pro shop sidewalk sale (all day) and locker room tours throughout the day. Fans should arrive between 10-11 a.m. to enter to win a pair of 2012-13 season tickets.
“Our annual Skate of the Union event has grown so much over the years that we have decided to make the festivities even grander by breaking them up into two separate events,” Predators Executive Vice President Chris Parker said. “Next Saturday’s on-sale event will feature an Open House that includes several popular fan experiences such as a used equipment sale, locker room tours and an open skate. The festivities will culminate later in August with a Town Hall Meeting featuring Shea Weber, David Poile, Barry Trotz, Tom Cigarran and Jeff Cogen.”
The Predators are also kicking off Tax Free Weekend on Saturday, Aug. 4 at 10 a.m. through Sunday, Aug. 5 at 5 p.m. Fans may purchase Nashville Predators ticket plans, select single game tickets, premium seating inventory and tickets to select Bridgestone Arena events at a 9.25 percent discount. Tickets may be purchased by calling 615-770-7800 or through nashvillepredators.com.
Season ticketholders will continue to receive the biggest savings, reserved seating and most comprehensive benefits of all fans, as this week the Preds are holding an exclusive pre-sale where season ticketholders can purchase additional game tickets prior to the public sale. Season Ticket Holders are also the only fans who have access to every home game this season; select games will not be available for individual sale and may only be acquired through the purchase of a ticket package.
The Nashville Predators will open their 15th season on the road – the fourth road start in the last five seasons – at Detroit (Friday, Oct. 12), before playing their home opener the next night on Saturday, Oct. 13 when they host the St. Louis Blues. The Predators will play 13 Saturday home games in 2012-13. The 2012-13 schedule is again highlighted by three visits each from the division rival Chicago Blackhawks, Columbus Blue Jackets, Detroit Red Wings and St. Louis Blues. The 2012 Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings visit Nashville on Nov. 13 and Jan. 21. December 1 sees the return of former Preds D-man Ryan Suter and the Minnesota Wild. The Philadelphia Flyers drop by Bridgestone Arena for a holiday game on Dec. 27 and the Phoenix Coyotes shouldn’t expect any love from Smashville when they come to town for a Valentine’s Day tilt on Feb. 14.
Great interest-free payment plans are currently available for Full Season and Half Season packages. You can also create your own ticket plan with the Dunkin’ Donuts Flex 12 Plan by selecting 12 games that fit your personal schedule. To order tickets to the Nashville Predators, visit nashvillepredators.com/seasonticket or contact a ticket representative at 615-770-7800.
• Purchase a season ticket package now through the Town Hall Meeting (date TBD) and get a private meet and greet with Nashville Predators captain Shea Weber.
• The Nashville Predators Foundation will be collecting school supplies during the open house; backpacks, erasers, binders, pencils and any other school supplies are all welcome! Help the Predators help local children start off the school year on the right foot.
• The 2012-13 season will also feature the return of several promotional nights designed with the fans in mind. With these promotional nights, the Predators hope to provide all fans with the opportunity to take in a game, regardless of the price. More information will be available in the coming weeks.
• All fans who book a suite by Sept. 1 will receive a Nashville Predators autographed item.