Nashville Predators, Bridgestone Arena Host Massive Black Friday Super Sale
Monday, 11.21.2011 / 4:53 PM / News
By Press Release - Nashville Predators
-Save more than 50 percent on Nashville Predators games and Bridgestone Arena events; second half of the season tickets on sale Friday at 8 a.m.-
Nashville, Tenn. (November 21, 2011) – This Friday and Saturday, the Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena are jumping in on Black Friday madness, offering massive discounts of up to 50 percent to the general public for 2011-12 Nashville Predators home games, Pro Shop items and Bridgestone Arena events. This two-day, limited inventory, Black Friday super sale kicks off at 8 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 25 and runs through 9 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 26. To take advantage of this opportunity, call 615-770-7800, go online to nashvillepredators.com/blackfriday or visit the Bridgestone Arena Box Office. Parking on Friday and Saturday is free from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. for all fans in the Bridgestone Arena Sixth Avenue garage (at the corner of Sixth Ave. and Demonbreun St.).
Season ticketholders continue to receive most comprehensive benefits of all fans, as this week the Preds are holding an exclusive pre-sale where season ticketholders can take advantage of these special discounts prior to the public sale.
Additionally, the Nashville Predators are offering special incentives with qualifying purchases, including a free parking pass (with a $500+ purchase); two Lexus Inner Circle Seats and dinner for two in the Patrón Platinum Club (with a $750+ purchase); or an autographed item from Sergei Kostitsyn (with a purchase of greater than 74 tickets). Additionally, all orders placed over the phone or at the Box Office receive a voucher good for two tickets to the NCAA Hockey games (University of Alabama Huntsville Chargers vs. University of Nebraska Omaha Mavericks) being held on Dec. 2 and Dec. 3 at Bridgestone Arena
“We are always looking for ways to bring great deals and added value to our fans,” Executive Vice President Chris Parker said. “Black Friday is the perfect opportunity to put the second-half-of-the-season on sale and to do so at a discount! In addition to some tremendous pricing to upcoming Nashville Predators games, we also have some spectacular deals for upcoming family-friendly events at Bridgestone Arena. There is no better time to save some money and plan your next visit to Bridgestone Arena than now.”
PREDATORS HOCKEY DEALS INCLUDE:
• Buy two Six Packs get two Six Packs free (615-770-7800 or Box Office)
• Buy a group of 15 or more to a game and get a second group of equal value for free
(615-770-7800 or Box Office. Only 200 tickets available for Detroit and Chicago games)
• One hundred $10 seats available for any game in the second half of the season (Box Office only, limit four tickets per game)
• 25% off all single game tickets for the second half of the season – Online Password: BLACK
(615-770-7800, Box Office or Online)
• $50 lower level tickets to Jan.1, Jan. 5 and Jan. 7 games – Online Password: TMNHD (615-770-7800, Box Office or Online)
• 50% off any regular season Predators suite rental (615-770-7800)
• 20% off all parking passes (615-770-7800, Box Office or Online)
• Up to 50% off at the Bridgestone Arena Pro Shop – In-Arena only
BRIDGESTONE ARENA DEALS
• Monster Jam (Feb. 10-11, 2012)
o 15% off price level 3 ($4 off) – Online Password: DIRT ( 615-770-7800, Box Office or Online)
• Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus (Jan. 26-29, 2012)
o 25% off all non VIP or Gold Circle adult tickets – Online Password: ELEPHANTS (Online, Box Office and 615-770-7800)
• Guns N’ Roses (Dec. 4, 2011)
o Select tickets are just $20 – limit four per purchase (Online, Box Office and 615-770-7800)
• Purchase All Inclusive Zone seating for all three rounds of the NCAA tournament (March 16 and 18) for just $500 per seat. There are only 100 of these seats available and they include unlimited food and beverages – beer and wine included. (615-770-7800)
• Purchase a ticket to the 2012 Men’s NCAA second and third round games and receive a ticket to the Jan. 5 Nashville Predators game vs. Dallas Stars. (Box Office and 615-770-7800)
The Predators hope to cap off a five-game home stand with a win tomorrow night when they face off against the Edmonton Oilers (7 p.m. 102.5 The Game, Daily’s Super Tuesday), before heading out on a five-game road trip that takes the team north through Minnesota, Detroit, and Western Canada. The Preds won’t return to Smashville until the calendar flips to December, when, after a decade and a half of events, Nashville’s own Bridgestone Arena celebrates its 15th anniversary.
Bridgestone Arena first opened its doors to the public in December 1996 when it hosted Amy Grant’s Tennessee Christmas show, and has hosted more than 13 million guests for such events as the NCAA Men’s Basketball Regional Tournament; SEC and OVC Men’s and Women’s Basketball Tournaments; the CMA Awards; and CMT Music Awards; as well as entertainers such as Garth Brooks, Paul McCartney, Elton John and Billy Joel, Rolling Stones, Tim McGraw, KISS, Metallica and Lady Gaga. Since 1998, Bridgestone Arena has been the home of the Nashville Predators, who just recently played their 1000th game.