Nashville Predators Fan & Ticket Info for Games 5 & 6 of Conference Quarterfinals
Thursday, 04.17.2008 / 4:26 PM / News
By Press Release - Nashville Predators
-Tickets still available for Game 6 on Sunday afternoon at 2 p.m. -
Details for Games 5 and 6 – Nashville Predators vs. Detroit Red Wings
Game Five – Friday, April 18 at Detroit 6:30 p.m. CT
TV – FSN South (locally), VERSUS (national*)
Radio – WGFX-104.5 The Zone with 30-minute pregame starting at 6 p.m. CT
There will be a free viewing party for the game at the Sommet Center, with doors opening at 6 p.m. Festivities include:
- FSN South’s broadcast aired live on the Megatron
- Contests and activities at intermissions
- Inflatable games for kids
- Concession stands with specially-priced food
- Appearances by Gnash and the Predators Dancers
- Registration at Fan Relations Booth for the chance to win a pair of tickets to Game 6 on April 20.
- A Food buffet – $12 for adults, $6 for kids
- Predators Pro Shop will be open with Predators and Stanley Cup Playoffs merchandise for sale.
Game Six – Sunday, April 20 at Nashville 2 p.m. CT
TV – NBC (national)
Radio – WGFX-104.5 The Zone with an hour-long pregame starting at 1 p.m. CT
Fan Giveaway – Rally Towels
National Anthem Singer – Amy Grant
- Tickets are still available and can be purchased at the Sommet Center box office and all Ticketmaster outlets, via the internet at www.nashvillepredators.com (click here for information on the Predators VIP experience for Game 6) or by calling 615-770-PUCK.
- A live band and inflatables will be on the plaza from 12-2 p.m.
- Additional events surrounding the game will be released as they become available.
* Versus telecast will not be available in the Nashville market.