Relaunch of nashvillepredators.com a hit
Nashville, Tenn. (December 6, 2005) - The Nashville Predators announced today that the number of unique browsers logging on to nashvillepredators.com for November 2005 was 44 percent higher than the count for the same period during the 2003-04 National Hockey League season. The official web site of the Nashville Predators was relaunched in early October and November 2005 provided the first full month of Nielsen/Net Ratings data.
The new nashvillepredators.com, designed and developed by American Eagle (www.americaneagle.com), features a fresh look, easier navigation and the most up-to-date information available on the team. A host of new interactive features for 2005-06 include:
- The new virtual tour, developed using Seats 3D technology provided by Ballena Technologies, allows fans to check out a panoramic view of the Gaylord Entertainment Center from any section in the arena.
- The Predators Blogs, featuring print and audio contributions from the Predators' broadcast team of Pete Weber and Terry Crisp.
- New and improved message boards and weekly fan polls.
- Chats with players, coaches, management and ownership. Predators owner Craig Leipold will chat with fans on nashvillepredators.com on Thursday, December 8 at 2:00 p.m. CT. Fans can submit questions for Leipold starting today.
- Multimedia, including video highlights as well as video and audio features.
- Post-game coverage. After each game, nashvillepredators.com features an in-depth game recap, a photo gallery, video highlights and a box score.
"With the design expertise and ongoing support of American Eagle, nashvillepredators.com has been redesigned to bring Predators fans worldwide closer to the team," _fcksavedurl="">nashvillepredators.com has been redesigned to bring Predators fans worldwide closer to the team," said Gerry Helper, the Nashville Predators' senior vice president of communications and development.
With the holidays approaching, fans can also use nashvillepredators.com to order game tickets, manage season ticket accounts or order merchandise.
"Doug Brumley, our internet manager, generates editorial content on a daily basis. Nashvillepredators.com is the place to go for the latest and most current Predators news and information," added Helper. "The home page has been redesigned to make it easier than ever to locate the newest ticket and promotional programs, or to learn about upcoming community relations or amateur and youth hockey initiatives."
Nashvillepredators.com is part of the NHL's online network at www.nhl.com.