|BIRTHPLACE:||Vancouver, BC, CAN|
|DRAFTED:||NSH: 2004-178 overall|
* Scratched last night in Chicago.
* Played his first NHL game since Jan. 17 on Tuesday at Columbus. Logged 9:23 and won both faceoffs he took.
* Recalled from Milwaukee (AHL) on Monday for the second time this season. In his first recall he registered no points in five games.
* Made his NHL debut Jan. 8 vs. Pittsburgh, playing on a line with Ryan Jones and J.P. Dumont. Logged 12:54 and put three shots on goal.
* At the time of his current recall he led the Admirals and ranked 11th in the AHL in scoring with 70 points (27g-43a) in 67 games.
* Posted a hat trick and added an assist in Milwaukee's 5-2 win over Chicago on Sunday.
* Recalled Jan. 7 from Milwaukee.
* Named to his first career AHL All-Star Game one day before his recall.
* At the time of his recall, was first on the Admirals, and tied for second in the AHL with 41 points (13g-28a).
* Selected as the CCM/AHL Player of the Month for December after notching 23 points (8g-15a) in 14 games.
* Tied an AHL season high when he posted at least a point in 14 consecutive games, a streak that also included a goal in six straight contests.
CAREER NOTES: Started the 2009-10 season with Nashville, and was recalled two times (Oct. 26, Dec. 30)… One of just two NHLers in 2009-10 to take at least two shootout attempts and convert 100 percent of their tries (3-for-3)… Notched the shootout-deciding marker in Nashville’s 2009-10 season opener on Oct. 3 at Dallas… Scored his first NHL goal on Oct. 28, 2009 at Minnesota, and registered his first assist two games later on Oct. 31, 2009 vs. Dallas… Led the 2009-10 Milwaukee Admirals in points and goals (26g-33a-59pts)… Also tied for first on the 2009-10 Ads in power-play goals (6), and tied for second in plus/minus rating (+17)… Went a perfect four-for-four in AHL shootouts in 2009-10… Notched five points (1g-4a) in his 2009-10 AHL season debut on Oct. 16 at Abbotsford… Tied for the Milwaukee team lead in goals (3), and ranked third on the club in points (7), in the 2010 Calder Cup Playoffs… Recalled to Nashville twice in 2008-09 (Jan. 8 and March 30)… Made his NHL debut on Jan. 8, 2009 in a 5-3 win over Pittsburgh… Led Milwaukee (AHL) in points (70) and goals (27) in addition to ranking second on the club in assists (43) in 2008-09… Also paced the 2008-09 Admirals in power-play goals (12) and assists (21), and ranked second in game-winning markers (5)… Played for the Canadian Team at the 2009 AHL All-Star Classic on Jan. 26, 2009… Became just the third player in AHL history to go 4-for-4 in the accuracy shooting event at the 2009 AHL All-Star Skills Competition on Jan. 25, 2009… Named CCM/AHL Player of the Month for December 2008 after amassing 23 points (8g-15a) in 14 games, leading the Admirals to a 12-2-0 mark… Tied for the club lead in both shootout goals (4) and attempts (11), and led the Ads in shootout-deciding markers (2)… Led the Admirals in 2009 Calder Cup Playoff scoring (11) and goals (6)… Registered a hat trick and four points (3g-1a) in Game Four of Milwaukee’s West Division Semifinal series sweep of Rockford on April 21, 2009… Tied for 10th among AHL rookies in goals (21) with Milwaukee in 2007-08… Tied for third on the 2007-08 Admirals in power-play goals (8) and ranked second in shots (204)… Appeared in all six of the Admirals 2008 Calder Cup Playoff games… Completed his junior season at Northern Michigan (CCHA) in 2006-07, earning a spot on the 2006-07 RBK Hockey All-American West Team (Second Team) and the All-CCHA First Team… Also honored at Northern Michigan with the 2006-07 Gary Emmons Most Valuable Player Award, the Bill Joyce Best Forward Award and the Steve Bozek Plus-Minus Award… Led the CCHA in goals (30) and power-play goals (11), and also led the Wildcats in points (30g-17a-47pts) and plus-minus rating (+6) in 2006-07… Tied for second on Northern Michigan in goals (15) and ranked third in scoring (15g-18a-33pts) in 2005-06… Named to the 2004-05 CCHA All-Rookie Team after finishing second on Northern Michigan in goals (16) and third in points (16g-14a-30pts)… Also led CCHA freshmen in conference goals (14) in 2004-05… Led the BCHL’s Vernon Vipers in scoring (43g-53a-96pts) in 2003-04… Named the Vipers’ Most Valuable Player by team management and played in the 2004 BCHL All-Star Game… Played for the Langley Hornets (BCHL) in 2002-03… The older brother of Nashville prospect Mark Santorelli.