|BIRTHPLACE:||North York, ON, CAN|
* Too old to be considered a rookie, but had played just 11 NHL games (with Minnesota in 2006-07) prior to 2008-09.
* Tied for eighth among NHL forwards in blocked shots (69).
* Tied for second on the club in multi-goal games (3).
* One of only three Predators to notch multiple shorthanded goals (2).
* Tied for fourth on the club in goals (17) and ranked third in shooting percentage (12.8%).
* Nashville went 10-2-2 when he scored a goal.
* After Feb. 24 (game No. 61), he posted two four-game point streaks (3g-4a, Feb. 24-March 6; 2g-2a, March 28-April 3) and one three-game streak (4g-1a, March 16-19). They were the three longest streaks of his career.
* Also had a pair of three-game goal-scoring streaks in less than a month's time Feb. 24-28 (3g) and March 16-19 (4g). Also had a career-high three-game assist streak during this stretch (4a) from Feb. 26-March 3.
* Played 19 or more minutes 11 times in the season's final 23 games after never doing so only once in his first 70 career games.
* Played a career-high 21:14 on March 10 vs. Washington.
* Notched his first career multi-assist game (2a) on Jan. 10 vs. Chicago.
* Posted the first multi-goal/point game of his career with a pair, including the game winner, in a 3-0 victory over Dallas on Dec. 13.
* Scored the Predators first shorthanded goal of the season Oct. 18 vs. Columbus.
* Scored his first career NHL goal in his 12th career game, and first as a Predator, in the season opener on Oct. 10 at St. Louis.
OT Points: none, Shootouts: none, Penalty Shots: none.
2009-10: Set a career high in assists (21)… Also posted personal bests in shots (134) and average ice time (17:32)… The team went 23-2-1 when he registered a point, and is 20-4-3 since the start of the 2008-09 season when he scores a goal… Tied a personal best in power-play goals (3)… Ranked third on the club in even-strength assists (20)… Finished tied for 16th among NHL forwards in both blocked shots (62) and takeaways (62)… Ranked second among team forwards in average shorthanded time on ice (1:56)… Notched his first career three-point game (1g-2a) on Nov. 17 vs. San Jose… Played in his 100th career NHL contest on Oct. 29 vs. Chicago… Nashville’s nominee for the Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy… Missed 11 games due to injury. PLAYOFFS: Tied for second on the team in goals (2) and third in points (4)… Notched an assist in his NHL playoff debut in Game One… Scored his first career playoff goal and posted a +3 rating in Game Three… Scored the fourth shorthanded goal in the club’s playoff history in Game Five as part of his first career multi-point performance in the playoffs (1g-1a).